Research has shown that we only use up to 10% of our brain. Why is that? Learn how to use the other 90% of your mind. Find out ways of getting your brain to work for you and make you a success. The power is here for you to learn - it's about time you discovered it! With technique and exercise. 62-pages that will intrigue you with:

 

  • The voice in your head - and why it's so often wrong.
  • Understanding the way your mind works.
  • Your mind and your brain, use it!
  • How programming formed in childhood can control you when you're an adult.
  • And more....

 

Please note that this comes as a PDF file format. If you do not have an Acrobat Reader to read the pdf file, visit www.adobe.com for the free download or contact me to if you wish to receive an alternative file format.

 

I hope you will get immense benefits from reading this eBook. Enjoy!

Your Mind is What Your Brain Does

£5.29Price
  • Tons and tons of good stuff under this umbrella...where do I start?

Useful Links

Additional Links

follow ME

Let Me Help You

150 Leigham Court Road

London SW16 2RJ

info@factsforabetterlife.com

Tel: +44 0800 246 5528

Photos Licensed Under CC:

unsplash.com - pixabay.com