Facts About Cancer
1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in
the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion.
When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person's lifetime.
3. When the person's immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed
and prevented from multiplying and forming tumours.
4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional
deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle
5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including
supplements will strengthen the immune system.
6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also
destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract
etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumour size.
However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more
9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the
immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can
succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.
10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become
resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread
to other sites.
11. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by not feeding it
with the foods it need to multiply.
a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important
food supply to the cancer cells.
Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful etc are made with
Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka
honey or molasses - but only in very small amounts.
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastrointestinal
tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened
soya milk cancer cells are being starved. Milo, Ovaltine, Horlicks are made with milk
and best avoided.
c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic
and it is best to eat fish, and a little chicken rather than beef or pork.
Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones, parasites, etc
which are all harmful to people with cancer.
d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds,
nuts and a little fruits helps put the body into an alkaline environment.
About 20% can be from cooked food including beans.
Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed
and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and
enhance growth of healthy cells. Enzymes are destroyed at
temperatures above 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have caffeine. Green tea is a
better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties.